“Pasta is loved and appreciated all over the world, so such a popular product must have its own holiday” – such a decision was made at the World Pasta Congress, which was held in Rome in 1995.
Since then, every year, the October 25th is the World Pasta Day. And on this occasion, our chief cook Victor Timchishin organized a festival and a whole week – from October 21 till October 27, you could try unique pasta:
- Orecchiette with braised veal cheeks and tomato sauce
- Spaghetti with pesto sauce, tarragon, pine nuts and tomatoes
- Spaghetti with Vongole and Bottarga
- Crab linguine with creamy bisque
- Tagliolini with porcini mushrooms, morels and chestnuts